Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Building a Baby and a Bear

Yesterday I had an apt to check on Scooter. He is doing well and growing like he should! I was a little surprised to learn that he is already 6.5 lbs. Most babes at 34 weeks are around 5 lbs. He has always been big, so I guess I shouln't be so shocked. His tummy and shoulders are extra big and measuring a few weeks ahead of the rest of him. I've been having braxton hicks contractions and we went in last week to check and make certain that I'm not in pre-term labor. Everything looked good, he had just turned and they think that the shift has caused me to have the contractions. Laurelea and Vicki were able to come to this appt and they got a few pictures of him for us. L was really excited to see him!

These 3D pictures do freak me out a little, but you do get to see what he looks like! He looks so much like L to me!
 He has his hand infront of his face, which is why this image is a little weird.
After the apt, we took L on a special adventure to Build a Bear. A work colleague of Vicki gave her some gift certificates and it as quite the process to put Hunter together. She loved it, and is very thrilled with her new friend!
 Here she is with Hunter-notice the skates, those were a hit!
 Grammy, L and Hunter!


No comments:

Post a Comment