Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Wedding

Saturday afternoon was the big event. Grammy and Neen shopped for the perfect dress for L. They could not have done better. She loved her dress and we called her the "Belle of the Ball". She was so thrilled to have a dress that she could twirl in. After I got ready she said the cutest thing to me, she told me that I looked really pretty and asked if I was a Bell of the Ball too? It made my day. 

Chris and Sarah were married at the chapel at SMU
 Neen and Lonnie
 Caroline and L
 Uncle Chris and L
 Cory and Chris during the wedding
 Neen walking down
 Steve and Susan (Cory's Aunt and Uncle)
 Sarah and Chris

 The kiss
 Neen and Lonnie walking out of the church
 Me and L at the reception
 Daughter/father dance
Grammy dancing with L 
 Checking out the grooms cake
 Caroline
 Getting ready for the photo booth


 Uncle Chris and L
 Dancing with Daddy and Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment