Thursday, August 4, 2011

And then there was 3


After two months of tremendous help and support from our Mom's we are back to fending for ourselves. I think it would be a little easier if there was not this day care piece added to the mix. L is not a fan of strangers, which is good but proving to be quite difficult for us right now. I went this morning for a few hours to help transition her. To be honest I'm not sure if I'm transitioning her or me? We will figure this out and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she is doing okay and better than yesterday. Below are some pictures that were taken over the last couple of days with Nana and Papa.
Lulu- no hands!

If you don't push Lulu she will try to get her to rock.. kinda scary considering she still can't really sit up by herself.

Papa helped change a diaper...

She's a Will. Look at that face pucker.. Papa and I both make that same face when we are concentrating

It was present time, and L was pretty excited to be right in the mix



head butting Papa... telling him how much she loves him

Heading to day care

Out for a walk with Nana and Papa


No comments:

Post a Comment