Monday, April 17, 2017

Seattle for Grandma's Service

After suffering from Alzheimer's disease for may years my grandma passed away- she loved to dance, spend time with us but had a real special bond with her great grandkids. This is a picture of us dancing at our wedding..
 We played tourist and Mom, Dad, Talan and I hit up Seattle
 On the Ferris wheel






 carousal riding
 Bruno is just about the cutest thing ever- too bad he has a thing for his family :) I could have taken this guy home
 My cousin Jason had a baby-this is Bruce- we got to meet him, talk about a little cutie
 Snoqualmie falls



 Chilling on Karli and Jason's back deck
 me and Bruno
 It was an unplanned trip, but still great to connect with family and a chance to see Karli and Jason's new house. It's such an incredible spot and I can't wait to bring the rest of the family out to see it this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment