Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My Birthday and Thanksgiving Celebration at L's School

Okay, I know I'm biased, but isn't her first school picture just the cutest!
 We got a tree from Neen this year- one of three, more to come on this. And even before my birthday we were ready!
 Birthday dinner with the fam at sushi

 got a new exercise weight from the kids
 it's finally starting to feel like fall- Bubba had to wear a hat!
 For my birthday celebration we had some friends over for a fancy  dinner- it was a blast and I loved getting the table and fixings all ready.


 L's class did a short song and pizza celebration in her class for thanksgiving
 more table setting- not certain why these are out of order?
 We were so proud of L- she got to bring home this special plate as she did something above and beyond in school

No comments:

Post a Comment