Friday, August 26, 2016

Seattle Family Time

Laurelea and I traveled to Seattle for 9 days in early August. I'm breaking the posts up into 3 sections. The first post outlines some fun family time that we had, the second will be about Nana and Papa camp and the third is what Karli, Jason and I did while the kids were away at camp.

Family time-
L and I at the airport
 These two were so excited to see eachother
 Fun times on Karli and Jason's new boat- even had my college friend Corey meet up with us





 tried to get them to sleep in the teepee- no dice
 We went to Remlinger Farms- huge hit and L was a big fan of the roller coasters

















 The kids baked a cake for great grandma Will


 Visit down to see Great Grandpa and Grandma and Uncle Ron and Aunt Jan











 On Friday we had family over to chill by the pool and then we took a boat ride


No comments:

Post a Comment