Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Grandpa Robert's Visit

Grandpa Robert came in to help us out with Will in early Jan. He had Will during the day while we worked. I even managed to get in a work trip to NC and he stayed with Will. It was a huge help having him and we really appreciated the visit.

We made steamed clams one night and L was helping me pick through and toss the "bad" clams.. Will loved it too :)

 We had our first big storm when Grandpa was here. L and I ended up having to hike into preschool one morning. She was convinced it was a blizzard. I was just convinced that schools and the government should have been shut down.
 Grandpa and Will

 Will got these new toys and loves his cars! Thanks Hays/Clays and the Walz family!
 The weekend that Grandpa left I started working on my spin studio. I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out! We converted an old bathroom into a studio. We found free spinning classes online and it's been a great way to get back in shape without the hassle of going to the gym!
 This is just too cute! L and Bitty in matching jams

No comments:

Post a Comment