Sunday, November 23, 2014

Visiting Gramma

Will and I headed out to Seattle on November 12th. The main purpose of our visit was to visit my grandparents and see family. Will was a little trooper. He did a great job on the plane. He was not fussy and so interested in his surroundings. So much so, that he managed to stay awake for the majority of both 6 hour flights. I'd forgotten what it was like to travel with a lap baby, and once I got to both costs I was pretty beat.

Here are a few pictures of Gramma and Will. It was really hard to see her like this. She has not been able to get out of bed for over 4 months. Her spirits were still really high and we had a great visit getting caught up on everything. Karli got a lot better shots on her cameras so check out her blog.


We are hopeful that the next time we are out in Seattle Gramma will be up and moving around!

No comments:

Post a Comment