Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Apple Butter Festival

On Sunday we headed out to the farmhouse for a  night as it was the Apple Butter Festival in Berkeley Springs. We wanted to be sure to catch the festivities. It was quite the thing. I would describe it more like a fair then a festival. Regardless even though it rained we still had fun.

Someone is ready to check out the festival.
 L and I down at the festival.It was pretty wet, so we didn't take many pictures

 On Monday morning as we were eating breakfast we noticed that two deer were joining us right outside

 Bam Bam
 I didn't have my camera out there last weekend so here are some better pictures of fall at the FH

 L and I walked down to the river (which was really up this week)


 someone loves this mode of transportation
 Cory went to the dump to haul away 360 lbs of drop ceilings. If you want to see pictures click  here. While he was at the dump L and I went for a nice walk.

 We both liked these purple flowers

 L's geese



No comments:

Post a Comment