Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My trip out West

Last week I headed out to Bellingham for some quality family time. Here are some pictures from my trip.

While we were in the Ham we went through some of our old baby clothes. While Karli was upstairs getting ready, I might have put a certain outfit on Talan that she did not want on. It was from a friend of my parents in Germany and she sent it to us when we were babies.

T-Man sporting the most amazing outfit

Happy Boy!

Kisses from Mom are the best

snoozing with Papa

cuddles with Nana
 Karli and I went on a quite a few walks. Here are some of my favorite shots.
The view right above my parents house

walking Lake Padden
 And a trip home is not complete without a stop off at Cruising Coffee for a Mocha Milkshake. I've been dreaming of this since I got home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment