Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Crafty Family

I realize that this is a blog dedicated to updating everyone on the life of L, but I could not resist the chance to post on some of our recent projects...
Mom and I made adorable sheep to take to a neighborhood party
Had to include a picture of L with her crafty turkey day hat that she made at day care!

I took my baking skills to the next level by making my own fondant. It actually tastes better than store bought and although messy, is really fun to do...

Here is a bat cake that I made gluten free for a friend's engagement

what I'm most excited about is the advent calendar idea that I came up with...

I found these little stockings at Big Lots, added numbers, hung them in our kitchen and taa daa- Advent Calendar!


1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! The sheep cupcakes are adorables! Cute idea for an advent too!

    ReplyDelete