Saturday, October 13, 2012

Big Girl Bed

L has been a little too close to climbing out of her crib on a few occasions, so we, as very nervous parents, decided it was time to switch her bed into a big girl bed. She has been sleeping on a cot at daycare for the past several weeks and made that transition just fine. She is sleeping in it right now, so we will see if she actually is in her bed...

she tested it out a lot this morning by jumping up and down

"what you looking at, Mom?"

demonstrating for us how you go night-night in a big girl bed
***UPDATE*** After a brief middle-of-the-night cry session (wow, we almost forgot what that was like--thanks for reminding us Laurelea), we made it through the night!  Laurelea was out cold when I (Cory) got her at 7:45 this morning.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to let me know how this goes and any tips and tricks you discover for keeping her tucked in. I'm dreading this adjustment. I feel like he's just going to get out and play any chance he can get... but like everything else I'm sure he'll surprise me. For now, I'm loving sleep sacks... they keep him cozy and it's harder to climb out!

    ReplyDelete