Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What could this be?

Tonight we opened a very special gift that we received in the mail. This is very telling how much fun Christmas will be this year. With a little help she figured out how to get her first gift of the season open. She loved it!!! Thanks Neen for sending the stocking.

"What is this, a box for me?"

"Do you think I can stand on it?"


"I'm sure going to try"

"Look Mom, I got the ribbon off"

"What could this be?"

"I have no clue what this is, but I love it!"

"But I do know what this is, thanks Neen for my favorite- Tissue Paper!"

" I just love tissue paper!"

After all the festivities and opening her new stocking, she celebrated in her first big girl bath

Had to taste the water to make sure it was okay. Wonder who she gets this from Dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment