Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SOLID FOODS

After discussing the topic for the last several weeks we went ahead and took the plunge and introduced solid foods to L last night. She has been so interested in food and frankly my supply is just not cutting it for her.  We started her off with yams. The progression is below. We also have a video that I'll try to post soon.
Not really certain about this food thing. Needed to make certain that I was holding the spoon exactly like she wanted.

Looking to Dad to make certain that he approved of this

Still a little worried about us as parents finally letting her have food


had to take control of the situation. She would pull the yams from the spoon with her finger and see if she could get it in before the spoon did


Look Mom, I'm a big girl and can eat food all by myself

She was not a fan of the bib

Looking to Nana to be certain that she is seeing how she has mastered eating food

No comments:

Post a Comment