Sunday, May 1, 2011

3 Months Old

Look, I'm a big girl and already 3 months old. I've started to grow some hair on my bald spot. I can smile when I want to, which is most of the time when I'm awake. This week I learned how to grab things -- if I really focus I can reach out and get it, especially fingers. I also love to dodge Mom and Dad's kisses by quickly turning my head in the opposite direction.  My favorite color is pink (hence the amazing tutu!), but I look best in yellow and navy. I weigh over 12.5 lbs and have grown out of most of my 3 month old clothes. I love baths and sleeping in my swing. I've decided that I no longer have to take naps during the day and the only way to get me to sleep is to turn on the vacuum. The most exciting part about being 3 months old is that I sleep through the night! Happy Birthday ME!

 New bow from Grandma.

 Smiles for Dad




2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    You need an 'AWESOME!' button to click. How's it feel to sleep again? Welcome back to the world of abstract thinking. The hard part is oh-va, and now its all fun and giggles! Hugs! Livy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you,

    Hope you guys are doing well and we can't wait to see you this summer. Sleep is so amazing and she even started to giggle today. Life is good and we can't wait to meet JT.

    ReplyDelete